Connect up with others coming to Power Shift!
By opening up this discussion forum we are hoping that more of you will be able to sort out some of the details you might need to get to Power Shift – like finding someone to carpool with, or see if anyone is keen to link up before you head to Power Shift to make sure you have some friends to hang out with for the 3-days.
We know you guys are friendly and polite people so we won’t tell you a whole list of things you can’t do. We’ve listed the guidelines of the things we would love for you to do! Check them out here.
We know you guys are friendly and polite people so we aren’t going to tell you a whole list of things you can’t do. The following is a list of guidelines for what we whole-heartedly encourage you to do on the forums:
- Contribute positive and helpful information and advice.
- Ask questions.
- Engage in mature, polite and friendly debate.
- Be honest.
- Shout out about your ideas. (We will add one ’don’t’ here – please don’t use the forums as a billboard for your advertisements!)
- Respect the privacy of other contributors.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Let us know if there is any content you find offensive or does not fit our ‘do good’ culture.
- Let us know what changes you would like to see.